Add some pops of color and joy to your front porch with care-free pansies.
- You can choose from pre-planted pansy bowls that are ready to be placed on your front porch, deck and/or patio, or you can pick up some packs and create a planter yourself!
- Get them off to a good start by planting them a few inches apart to allow more room, you can use a variety in hanging baskets or as a filler in planters.
- Tip: to allow the roots to grow more stronger, spread the bottom of the plant before placing into the planter.
- Water lightly
- Later on, You can get more, and place the pansies close together to allow a more fuller look (after they are off and growing), you can also add some greens like (leaf lettuce, kale etc.) as a border.
- I do suggest, if freezing temps come, to bring them inside just to prevent from them from dying. (why not be better safe than sorry)
- After pansy season, replace these beauties with summer loving annuals.
Ps. Sorry for the not so pretty brick, after we get back from our vacation, we plan to borrow my parents air compressor, and give this baby a good cleaning!
I am so excited to get my hands in the dirt and start planting more! This year I plan to plant many planters for our deck and plant a big variety of veggies, wildflowers, and sunflowers in our garden! Thanks for reading, have a nice weekend!